New report analyses knowledge from greater than 300 sources to determine key challenges and insights.
BRACKNELL, UK. twentieth March 2023 – Europe will see large change to its renewable vitality panorama over the following decade and past, in line with a brand new report by specialist consultants White Area Technique that analysed greater than 300 completely different knowledge sources and was commissioned by Panasonic TOUGHBOOK. The primary modifications predicted embrace:
- Virtually 84% of vitality generated in Europe will come from both photo voltaic, onshore wind, offshore wind or hydropower by 2050, in comparison with slightly below 50% in 2021.
- Photo voltaic vitality will overtake onshore wind vitality as the first renewable expertise relied upon by European states.
- The growth of hydropower will probably be restricted to particular mountainous topographies and take the type of smaller and extra distant infrastructure.
- The North Sea will solidify as probably the most developed area for offshore wind vitality era however may also be more and more surrounded by wind farms within the Baltic Sea and English Channel.
- Southern European markets will more and more make investments and search to develop their renewable infrastructure providing.
Powering wind farms
The paper, The Way forward for European Renewable Power, brings collectively knowledge in a complete evaluation of the developments impacting the market. It considers the driving components behind renewable vitality progress in Europe, the progress of transition to renewable, the panorama of various renewable vitality sources and the talents and cellular expertise instruments required to help the trade.
“As European nations flip extra in the direction of renewable vitality, the experience and expertise surrounding this infrastructure might want to develop and transfer throughout Europe,” stated Andrew Downs, Director at White Area Technique. “Personnel working in these new environments will should be geared up with expertise that enables to them to function effectively and successfully in harsh, disconnected, and distant environments.”
Commenting on the report, Nick Miller – Panasonic TOUGHBOOK’s Regional Sector Supervisor, Enterprise Sector UK & Eire, stated: “Offshore wind renewable vitality is important to our nationwide vitality technique, accounting for greater than half of all UK&I renewables progress, with our distinctive coastal environments enabling the UK&I to turn into the second-largest progress marketplace for offshore wind globally. Our rugged TOUGHBOOK units are perfect for service and upkeep engineers due to their glorious sturdiness and connectivity even in distant areas with excessive climate circumstances. We sit up for supporting the additional growth of renewable vitality throughout Europe.”
Obtain a full copy of the report at: https://data.enterprise.panasonic.eu/TOUGHBOOK_Renewable-Power.html
Panasonic Press contact:
Megan Waterproof coat
The Amber Group
About Panasonic Group
A worldwide chief in creating progressive applied sciences and options for wide-ranging purposes within the shopper electronics, housing, automotive, trade, communications, and vitality sectors worldwide, the Panasonic Group switched to an working firm system on April 1, 2022, with Panasonic Holdings Company serving as a holding firm and eight firms positioned beneath its umbrella. Based in 1918, the Group is dedicated to enhancing the well-being of individuals and society and conducts its companies based mostly on founding rules utilized to generate new worth and provide sustainable options for as we speak’s world. The Group reported consolidated internet gross sales of Euro 56.40 billion (7,388.8 billion Yen) for the 12 months ended March 31, 2022. Dedicated to enhancing the well-being of individuals, the Panasonic Group is united in offering superior services and products that can assist you Reside Your Finest. To study extra in regards to the Panasonic Group, please go to: https://holdings.panasonic/world/
About Panasonic Join Europe GmbH
Panasonic Join Europe started operations on October 1st, 2021, creating a brand new Enterprise-to-Enterprise targeted and agile organisation. With greater than 400 workers and led by CEO Hiroyuki Nishiuma, the enterprise goals to contribute to the success of its prospects with progressive merchandise and built-in programs and providers – all designed to ship its imaginative and prescient to Change Work, Advance Society and Hook up with Tomorrow.
Panasonic Join Europe is headquartered in Wiesbaden and consists of the next enterprise divisions:
- The Cellular Options Enterprise Division helps cellular employees enhance productiveness with its vary of Toughbook rugged notebooks, enterprise tablets and handhelds.
- The Media Leisure Enterprise Division incorporating Visible System Options provides a spread of excessive brightness and dependable projectors in addition to prime quality shows; and Broadcast & ProAV provides Sensible Reside Manufacturing options from an end-to-end portfolio consisting of PTZ and system cameras, camcorders, the Kairos IT/IP platform, switchers and robotic options which can be extensively used for dwell occasion seize, sports activities manufacturing, tv, and xR studios.
- Enterprise and Trade Options delivers tailor-made expertise options targeted on Retail, Logistics and Manufacturing, utilizing its distinctive Gemba Course of Innovation method. Its objective is to extend operational effectivity and improve buyer expertise, serving to companies to carry out at their greatest, daily.
- Panasonic Manufacturing facility Options Europe helps to make sensible factories a actuality with its big selection of automated options together with electronics manufacturing options, robotic and welding programs and software program options engineering.
For extra details about the Cellular Options Enterprise Division, please go to: https://eu.join.panasonic.com/gb/en/product-groups/toughbook-homepage
Please go to Panasonic Join Europe’s LinkedIn web page: https://www.linkedin.com/firm/panasonic-connect-europe/